F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just switched off of my old worn out 275/55 20 Duratracs to the Continental TerrainContact AT. They are nowhere near as cool looking as the Duratrac's but they do well in the rain and I lost a horrible vibration that I had at 80 MPH. Anyone else have any experience with these tires?

I did have to spend about 10 minutes cleaning the shredded rubber off of my tailpipe after my "last night with these tires" smoke show I put on...Damn that was fun (Burnouts, not clean up).

·
Registered
164 Posts
I just went even more extreme. I went from Atturo TrailBlade XT’s to Continental TerrainContact HT’s. Yea, they don't look as cool but it’s so nice having traction on wet pavement again! I have a 9500lb winch for any off road situations.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just retired my Duratracs the other week while switching over to my winter set. The Duratracs were getting loud and scary in the rain (we get lots of rain).

I'm set on the terrain contacts based on their wet handling reviews. Just waiting for them to go on sale. Yea unfortunately they don't look as good as the Duratracs but in reality performance is more inportant then looks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts