F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I completely agree, I was looking at f250s/f350 the other day when I was at the dealership. They just look dated with a low-profile bed. I love the front end of the f250 though!

Cool pic btw! Where is that?

I love power strokes, but cannot stand the lack of bed depth on the new ones.

I think the two tone paint makes the bed depth look short. You can just see the back end of a brand new F250 on the left side of the photo. The bed depth looks ok on that one.
it's not the paint, it's the actual inside of the bed. You can drive up beside the brand new ones and see behind the top of the tire where the bottom of the bed stops. It's doesn't have much wheel well sticking up from the inside of the bed.

I am a long time diesel fan, this is the first gas engine I have owned since my 96 F150 and I love it. I still really like the way 250s look but I haven't cared for the engine since the 7.3 was taken out. I am on a road trip in my Ecoboost, I left Albuquerque a couple of weeks ago and have finally seen the exceptional gas mileage, the first 3/4 tank I had 22 MPG!!!! Caught a mean head wind and only dropped to 18.4. Great photos guys!

Nice pics - I like it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.