1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am gauging interest if anyone is interested in a true 3 inch resonator
delete to use in conjunction with the Corsa DB exhausts? I spoke with a site
sponsor who would create it if there was really an interest. Right now the Ford
resonator delete is only 2.5 inch. A full 3 inch resonator delete would be ideal
and get rid of the random 2.5 inch section those have now with the Corsa and
Ford OEM delete.

This exhaust combo is very popular and sounds great so I
figured their might be some real
interest!

Below is my setup.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Best exhaust on the market. Will be my second performance purchase.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
So explain to me where I send my money. However. I am not tuned yet. Will I get a decent sound still?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im curious as to whether or not the less restriction in the exhaust drastically changes the powerband or turbo response time. If there are no negative effects I would be very interested.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm interested just as long it has the Cats

The Corsa and the Solo Performance offer the best sound and performance in my honest opinion.

The Corsa goes for $999 though, but it is one of two choices in my opinion. . .of course FR would
be my third selection

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm interested just as long it has the Cats

The Corsa and the Solo Performance offer the best sound and performance in my honest opinion.

The Corsa goes for $999 though, but it is one of two choices in my opinion. . .of course FR would
be my third selection
You can keep your stock downpipe and just have resonator delete and the corsa. That was original setup that was posted online about 7 months ago.

Also corsa db is $500 and the more aggressive sounding setup..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love the videos I've been seeing of the Corsa DB Performance exhaust. I have 3" mbrp from flange back already. Wanting to ditch shitty mbrp muffler and get corsa db muffler. Any suggestions or pointers or should I just run straight pipe from flange to tip?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have installed the Corsa dB exhaust. You are looking at 510-550 if you shop the web. the resonator delete was 78 plus 10 shipping. IMO if you do just the Corsa you will be disappointed, do the resonator delete as well. It REALLY makes it audible at idle and you can hear your turbos through the tail pipe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have installed the Corsa dB exhaust. You are looking at 510-550 if you shop the web. the resonator delete was 78 plus 10 shipping. IMO if you do just the Corsa you will be disappointed, do the resonator delete as well. It REALLY makes it audible at idle and you can hear your turbos through the tail pipe.
Where did you get a resonator delete pipe for 78 bucks

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Where did you get a resonator delete pipe for 78 bucks
HOLD THE PHONE. you don't want the resonator delete pipe from ford. It's 2.5". That's what the restriction is. DP is 3" to resonator. From res to muffler is 2.5" & that flex sh*t. After muffler is back to 3".

You want 3" all the way. Just go to local muffler shop & get 3" straight pipe from DP to muffler.

Not saying you should do this but you ain't helping it with restricting it to 2.5".

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
HOLD THE PHONE. you don't want the resonator delete pipe from ford. It's 2.5". That's what the restriction is. DP is 3" to resonator. From res to muffler is 2.5" & that flex sh*t. After muffler is back to 3".

You want 3" all the way. Just go to local muffler shop & get 3" straight pipe from DP to muffler.

Not saying you should do this but you ain't helping it with restricting it to 2.5".
Somebody did his research!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts