F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all,
im getin ready to buy new f150 eco and was wondering what everyone has been paying for their new trucks
looking at about 35k

will be trading in 98 dodge 5.9 2500 4x4 quad, lifted 2", with shell, 176k on it.......

drove the eco today, holy smokes that turbo was awesome, no hesitation at all

thanks for the help!

·
Registered
71 Posts
About a week ago I was running numbers at the dealer for a 2013 Ecoboost Screw XLT with the 302a package and with tax, title, and license it was about $35k. I also contacted Fairway Ford in OH and their price for the same truck but with remote start and a bed liner was $31909+ ttl. I tried to tell the first dealer about the OH one to see if they would meet or beat it and they basically just laughed at me and told me it wasn't real.

·
Registered
868 Posts
37k here before trade for 2013 XLT 4x4, 301A package, bed liner, tailgate step, XLT convenience package
so yea your in the ballpark
unless your looking at an FX, XL, or 2wd

·
Registered
943 Posts
Your quoted price of 35k sounds resonable. Go for it!

·
Registered
287 Posts
These days just take 10k off the MSRP and you can walk away feeling you got a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost App

·
Registered
2020 XLT Max Tow SWB
62 Posts
Arm yourself with the wholesale value of your trade by going out to a couple of sites like KBB and value your trade. Make sure you tell your salesman that you only want wholesale fr your trade, but demand at least wholesale.
Then find the truck you want. Right now Ford has some rebates. Expect some dealers to add to that.

You ask what other are paying, I just bought a new 2020 Max Tow with a couple of other packages for a really nice truck, $52.9k with some package discounts bring it down to just over $50k.
Ford gave me a $5k rebate, dealer gave me a total of $5k in discounts for $41.6 total plus TT&L.
And I knew my wholesale value was about $13.2, they gave me $13.6.

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,446 Posts
You might be the champion of resurrecting old threads 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 - 9 of 9 Posts