F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I'm looking for is the latest, most up to date, efficient UPR catch can on the market. I've got a 2012 F150 3.5 Ecoboost with 41,000 miles on it. I've done so much research I think I've confused myself. There's the inlet tube for WOT, first it was drill, then plug & play, then a low-profile CSS, but then UPR went back to the taller CSS, then went to a CSCC, I've read all about guys smelling oil or fuel and moving locations for drawing in air, and I'd like to make the purchase, but I need the most up to date, most advanced product with installation. Help!

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
What I'm looking for is the latest, most up to date, efficient UPR catch can on the market. I've got a 2012 F150 3.5 Ecoboost with 41,000 miles on it. I've done so much research I think I've confused myself. There's the inlet tube for WOT, first it was drill, then plug & play, then a low-profile CSS, but then UPR went back to the taller CSS, then went to a CSCC, I've read all about guys smelling oil or fuel and moving locations for drawing in air, and I'd like to make the purchase, but I need the most up to date, most advanced product with installation. Help!
We have a sponsor / member named UPR Joe. Send him a PM and he should be able to walk you through it. ;)

·
Vendor
439 Posts
The system you are looking for is the 5030-118-1-CSS. This is the best bolt-on system for your truck. It will allow you to
get up and running in 30 minutes or less.

All the different variations you mentioned are geared towards the 2015+ F150 Ecoboost as they have a VPS that has the potential to trip
the check engine light and The system seems to keep getting tighter and tighter parameters to find vacuum leaks.

Not related to the 2011 to 2014 F150 Ecoboosts as they are a much simpler setup and you do not have deal with the CEL.

The UPR WOT passenger turbo inlet tube will deliver the very best performance on any year truck. The only difference is
the added cost. $99 shipped for the tube with the UPR Plug n Play connection. (Keeping it a full BOLT-ON still).

For the inlet tube you have to call in direct to UPR 561-588-6630 ask for Evan in sales

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts