F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here. Just traded my 2004 XLT 5.4 SCAB for a 2012 Lariat EB SCREW. This truck has everything except the power tilt/telescope and running boards and so far the biggest issue I have is that my travel mugs float around in the cup holders. I have the floor console with two holders next to the shifter and two behind the arm rest. Anyone find an insert like some vehicles have (foam) to accommodate different size cups?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
New guy here. Just traded my 2004 XLT 5.4 SCAB for a 2012 Lariat EB SCREW. This truck has everything except the power tilt/telescope and running boards and so far the biggest issue I have is that my travel mugs float around in the cup holders. I have the floor console with two holders next to the shifter and two behind the arm rest. Anyone find an insert like some vehicles have (foam) to accommodate different size cups?
They came with them from the factory, someone must have lost yours.

·
Registered
269 Posts
A picture would help us determine whether you are missing anything. On the other hand, maybe your "cups" are too small? ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Buy a cup with a bigger bottom.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, i do have the factory removable inserts and I don't think I can get a wider travel mug, but I like the koozie idea!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
momalle1
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing