F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Curious as to why you want to take it off?

I have had a few of these set ups on my turbo trucks and all have seen a gain with it. I might be interested

I feel like I'm moving on from adding power to my truck. I want to save and purchase a dedicated "toy" that I can modify until my heart is content. I use this truck daily and I think that I just don't need to modify it anymore. I want it to last as long as it can. I absolutely love this truck and I think just keeping it pretty stock with personal appearance touches and just a basic tune and intercooler would keep me happy and confident for years to come. I'd like to use this truck to tow the "toy" and keep both happily.

I absolutely love the meth injection. I've had meth on several cars before and it's something I usually always add.

Selling it would then keep me motivated to save and purchase something else to modify later on, but I am in no rush or in a spot to where I HAVE to sell my meth kit. I could just leave it on and let it keep doing it's thing, but I feel like moving on to be honest.

I figured I would just mention that I'd be willing to sell it if someone would want it at a fairly reasonable price (it is $850 new with discount after all), just to get a feeler if I should take it off the truck or not.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I feel like I'm moving on from adding power to my truck. I want to save and purchase a dedicated "toy" that I can modify until my heart is content. I use this truck daily and I think that I just don't need to modify it anymore. I want it to last as long as it can. I absolutely love this truck and I think just keeping it pretty stock with personal appearance touches and just a basic tune and intercooler would keep me happy and confident for years to come. I'd like to use this truck to tow the "toy" and keep both happily.

I absolutely love the meth injection. I've had meth on several cars before and it's something I usually always add.

Selling it would then keep me motivated to save and purchase something else to modify later on, but I am in no rush or in a spot to where I HAVE to sell my meth kit. I could just leave it on and let it keep doing it's thing, but I feel like moving on to be honest.

I figured I would just mention that I'd be willing to sell it if someone would want it at a fairly reasonable price (it is $850 new with discount after all), just to get a feeler if I should take it off the truck or not.
Fair enough..

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Gremlin- what were the nozzle sizes you used in your setup?

I'm using a #3 Nozzle and a #5 Nozzle. They are set up in stages so at a certain boost only the #3 injects and then when I hit close to max boost both of them inject.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts
About this Discussion
103 Replies
25 Participants
Gremlin85
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing