F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchase any SCT Programmer with Two Custom Tunes get a Third Free. Just choose the 3 Custom Tune option before putting it into your cart and its calculated automatically. This can save up to a total of $ 90-100 when combined with the SCT Tax time rebate offer. Shop here:

Unleashed Tuning- Horsepower is easy, traction is the real problem!

Don’t Miss the SCT® Tax Time Rebate April 18 – May 18, 2017.
When you purchase a X4, Livewire TS+ or ITSX Tuner from us, you can submit the purchase information to qualify for a rebate. The rebates currently available during this promotion include: X4: $40, Livewire TS+: $50, & ITSX: $50.
Link to submit rebate info to SCT http://www.sctflash.com/rebate

·
Registered
64 Posts
Crap I am so mad I missed this for some reason I thought it was going until Friday!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Scratch that today is the 18th ;) it was a long night lol order coming your way today torrie

·
Registered
64 Posts
@tmcphail Do you do any kind of shipping discount for fourm members I looked quick and didn't see anything. Just wondering if no no biggie.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am going to be getting the livewire with 3 tunes

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a device here that was used on one vehicle and is unlocked updated and ready to go you can have for an additional $ 50 off.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just order From Torrie, Cant wait for this thing to come in!! I only wish every business I dealt with was as fast, fair and easy to deal with as him!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts