F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks good. I'll stick with my FX4 decals for now...until I come up with an idea. I used to have a custom decal on the side of the bed of my F250 2006 reg cab. It was in the same script that Ford uses and read "Triton V10, Ford's best kept secret". I then had a couple of dozen hats made up that said the same thing embroidered on the front panel. I would give those to other V10 owners that I ran into...usually at a gas pump pumping gas into the thirsty beast. There was nothing Eco about the V10.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got some custom 4x4 decals made by a member from another forum. Can give you information if you like.
Thats a good looking decal,nice job. How did you remove the original decal ? The longhorns remind me of a bumper sticker I saw,it read '' Eat beef you bastard,you're in cattle country''

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats a good looking decal,nice job. How did you remove the original decal ? The longhorns remind me of a bumper sticker I saw,it read '' Eat beef you bastard,you're in cattle country''
I just let it sit in the sun for a little while and peeled them right off. I used a little windex and rubbing alcohol to clean what little residue was left- there was hardly any!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts