F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Who would be interested in a true hydrographics Carbon Fiber Cover and other parts?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom hand painted Ecoboost engine covers for sale!

image-3935998830.jpg

If anyone is interested, I am willing to begin painting custom engine covers. Don't have an exact price or how I will organize it yet. But this is what I'm thinking: I order engine cover from factory (roughly $60 shipped to me). I paint it however you want. Total cost to buyer would be around $185-$195 plus shipping. Much cheeper than anything else out there. And all covers would be custom with any design/colors you want. The covers are spray painted. And then I hand paint the letters and other details. I could also do just a single color engine cover for much less money. The prices would vary depending on the intricacy of your design.

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
900 Posts
What if i sent you the engine cover off my truck, You painted it and sent it back? I love the first one! Black and Red looks awesome

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can also do a textured finish paint. I can make the cover look like stone. I can do glitter paints for any of you F-150 ladies out there. One of my new favorites is the hammered finish. Gives an awesome look to the cover!

Check out my custom painted ecoboost covers! email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM. For more information on the custom covers visit http://zmmrdvd.wix.com/customcovers

·
Registered
329 Posts
These are pretty sweet! I will have to hit you up when I start doing the cosmetic upgrades to my truck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
93 Replies
26 Participants
Kc311
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing