F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some custom tunes, not sure who to go with. Anyone with any help with who to go with would be greatly appreciated. 2015 F150 ecoboost 3.5L all stock with sct x4 preloaded tuner. There's a few to choose from but not sure what's best.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I did the BCB adaptive octane tunes (running the BCB Highlander performance AO tune now) and have been pleased. I'm considering asking Casey at BCB if he would accept a datalog of my Highlander tune and create a custom tune off of it. Power's good. Shifting's good. No noticeable dip in MPGs other than what could be expected from driving more aggressively.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Absolutely. SSi even has a "weight reduction" tune - by sending the rods through the block, you reduce overall vehicle weight.
It's not a bug it's a feature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Looking for some custom tunes, not sure who to go with. Anyone with any help with who to go with would be greatly appreciated. 2015 F150 ecoboost 3.5L all stock with sct x4 preloaded tuner. There's a few to choose from but not sure what's best.
On my 15, I found Gear Head to be the best tune, great MPG and great power. In my Sig, RIP, you will see the GH 1/4 mile result....

On my 19, so far 5* has the best overall performance, but GH had the best MPG's...

I like BCB tunes, in both the 15 and 19, very respectable all around tune....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ive been running BCB 93 custom for about two years now. Currently on my 2nd revision for the stage 3 turbos. Great customer service. Of course some of the other names mentioned above have great reputations as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
I own a 2017 Limited with the new Gen 2 3.5L and I say MPT all the way!!! These folks really know what they are doing and it show in their customer support. I have had over 50 chats after I got my tunes addressing minor concerns. They always respond the same day with suggestions, recommendations and even sent me an adjusted tune (version 2) trying to address my concerns. They love you calling them so they can talk you through issues. They are all compassionate tune experts and are anxious to help. Honestly, I feel they are the best, and I have done my homework. Very pleased with their PR-X tune. My truck jumps like a jackrabbit now, a real HEMI eater now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I own a 2017 Limited with the new Gen 2 3.5L and I say MPT all the way!!! These folks really know what they are doing and it show in their customer support. I have had over 50 chats after I got my tunes addressing minor concerns. They always respond the same day with suggestions, recommendations and even sent me an adjusted tune (version 2) trying to address my concerns. They love you calling them so they can talk you through issues. They are all compassionate tune experts and are anxious to help. Honestly, I feel they are the best, and I have done my homework. Very pleased with their PR-X tune. My truck jumps like a jackrabbit now, a real HEMI eater now.
Thank you for your comment. I literally just spent the last 3 days looking into Mpt. They were very friendly and very informative, took the time to answer all my questions. Not sure who I talked to on the phone but very helpful. So I ordered 3 tunes from mpt yesterday. The 93 PR-X the 91 tow perf and 91 perf eco. Only thing I didn't do was get the rush on the tunes to have them for the weekend. Can't wait to try it out

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I've always had a good experience dealing with Mike over there even though the last couple trucks I had he just never seemed able to get tune totally dialed in, but he never gave up.

Just out of curiosity, since you say they are the best, how many other companies have you tried?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
20 Participants
Drew3419
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing