F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Moderstrator
3,054 Posts
So is 14 the “final” number of tuning companies for this list?

· Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

· Registered
2017 F150 XL 2WD 2.7, with some extra stuff!
2,118 Posts
This is your post Matt but maybe separate the custom logged or on dyno tuners from the more standardized one fits all type. Another consideration is that some on your list only work with certain tuner modules, I think ZFG only use HP tuners. KM

· Registered
2018 3.5 EcoBoost XLT
189 Posts
This is your post Matt but maybe separate the custom logged or on dyno tuners from the more standardized one fits all type. Another consideration is that some on your list only work with certain tuner modules, I think ZFG only use HP tuners. KM
I like that idea! Tuners + the devices that they use would help me decide whichever device that I will be purchasing in the spring. So many options…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2017 F150 XL 2WD 2.7, with some extra stuff!
2,118 Posts
First inclination is, Custom Tunes by,
BoostKing Tuning
Unleashed Tuning
MPT Performance
ZFG Racing
Gearhead Tuning
TLTech
Preaux Tuning

One fit all or Off The Shelf,
Livernois Motorsports
5 Star Tuning
Calibrated Power (Duramaxtuner)
Cobb
DiabloSport
SCT (bundled with the X4 or BDX)
Lund Racing

quick and dirty selection. KM

Reactions: boostkingMatt

· Moderstrator
3,054 Posts
I put together the attached table of Tuner and devices, based on what limited time I had today to research their sites.
If one of you knowledgeable guys could review this, let me know if changes are needed, I would appreciate it. Once we get verification, I can make changes and repost the file.

Revised - also includes a chart of devices cross referenced to Tuners.
Edit - updated file Jan 24th. Thanks to those who are helping this novice Boatwaco guy out (you know who you are!).

Attachments

· Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7L
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I put together the attached table of Tuner and devices, based on what limited time I had today to research their sites.
If one of you knowledgeable guys could review this, let me know if changes are needed, I would appreciate it. Once we get verification, I can make changes and repost the file.
Unleashed uses HP Tuners as well as SCT

Reactions: Boatwaco

· Registered
2018 3.5 EcoBoost XLT
189 Posts

Revised - also includes a chart of devices cross referenced to Tuners
Looks like my spreadsheet but much more information and organized… my attention span is shorter than my dogs waiting for a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts