F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
PM stage 3, they came generally give 5% off. Directly through UPR has 10% off coupon codes if you google coupon codes but they charge approx $15 in shipping which nets out to about the same as stage 3. I haven't found any coupon codes through MAK. With the codes you can get the regular dual valve around $330 and the mega for $370ish. Would love to see a $349 shipped deal again on the Mega can like they did during the holidays. I'm giving it more time to see if any deals come along.

·
Registered
311 Posts
This is a UPR Customer Thread,

Just a quick post to give all our customers asking you to post pictures of your UPR Catch Can Installs on your F150's. You can put up your ride and
include yourself if possible so you can show off your setup to other Forum Enthusiasts. From the UPR Original Catch Can to the Single Valve, Dual
Valve and MEGA Catch can's. Share as many as possible, we are going to be running giveaways next year and automatically the members that share
and post in this thread will eligible and remain on the cutting edge of our systems.

Thank You - to all the UPR Enthusiasts and Dealers for a Great Year !

Happy Holidays from the team at UPR.

did anyone ever receive a giveaway?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Let me know how we can be involved ?

Thank you, Joe
Joe, you are confusing me. You wrote that is the initial post that you UPR were going to do giveaways. How to get involved ? Send us some t-shirts so we can be a walking billboard for your awesome catch can.

enjoy your thanksgiving, eat, drink and take a nap. Then get back to UPR HQ and design something kick butt!

·
Administrator
7,729 Posts
Joe, you are confusing me. You wrote that is the initial post that you UPR were going to do giveaways. How to get involved ? Send us some t-shirts so we can be a walking billboard for your awesome catch can.

enjoy your thanksgiving, eat, drink and take a nap. Then get back to UPR HQ and design something kick butt!
That reminds me of this:

·
Registered
950 Posts
and finally the results
that’s about 6.5-7 weeks in the winter time for me. A year later, approximately 7 of those bottles, not exact, but close.

2012 screw 3.5L

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
About this Discussion
69 Replies
19 Participants
waterbuffalo
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing