F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot seem to find any EB or even just F150's that are dark blue metallic pearl that have mods done to them like lifts wheels and tires anything appearance wise really. I'm looking for pictures of them to seem if I want to go with the black out look or the chrome look with the dark blue metallic pearl like grill lights wheels ect. Any help would be great guys!!
Here's my 11' Ecoboost with chrome package.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
It seems to be about as popular of a color choice as kodiak brown. Which, is a shame, because it looks great when two-toned.

What are your plans?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems to be about as popular of a color choice as kodiak brown. Which, is a shame, because it looks great when two-toned.

What are your plans?
Yea I've actually never seen that color. I'd be curious to see it. Is that the color of yours? And I've ordered the rough country leveling lift for it and a blacked out billet grill for it so far and I plan on doing tune CAI and exhaust on it and then I want to do 35's on it but can't decide if I want to go with all black wheels or black with chrome or just straight chrome. And I plan on having the silver repainted to match the blue. Or I seen moldings you can get for them that are color matched. Then later on bushwacker pocket flares.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
No, my truck is sterling gray. My build thread is "1/2 ton tuner" if you'd like to check it out.

If anything your truck will be pretty unique, I'm looking forward to you modding her up a bit.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
The closest color I've seen to yours is "Blue Jeans Blue". It's a nice dark blue like yours. For 2013 and 2014, there was no "Blue Pearl". The "Blue Jeans Blue" is quite rare too.

The rarest is Gem Green. I looked high & low, but couldn't find one. Only came on certain models.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yea I've actually never seen that color. I'd be curious to see it. Is that the color of yours? And I've ordered the rough country leveling lift for it and a blacked out billet grill for it so far and I plan on doing tune CAI and exhaust on it and then I want to do 35's on it but can't decide if I want to go with all black wheels or black with chrome or just straight chrome. And I plan on having the silver repainted to match the blue. Or I seen moldings you can get for them that are color matched. Then later on bushwacker pocket flares.
Mine is Kodiak Brown:

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
image.jpg
Love that color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts