F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has found a good use for this space. It’s really the only thing about the interior that doesn’t make sense to me. Already have a good spot for my phone. Not much else fits in this spot. Share some pics if you have any ideas or have done something useful with this space. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
Lots of good uses for me. I keep a nice clean lintless cloth there for keeping all drips, sneezes, dust.....

Also, since the cloth is folded and soft, I can place small objects like a set of keys up there and not have them rattle.

And recently, I have the mandated mask sitting there in case I need quick entry to a convenience store purchase.

I guess what I'm describing is that is my trip cubby. Each trip I place things there first, for instant access. When I park the truck, only the folded cloth is left there.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
1,295 Posts
I found a larger tray deal that snaps into it. Still don't use it tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine rattles. I hate rattles! Any tips can it be removed and reinstalled with some type of insulator?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use that spot for sunglasses and also face masks. I use the overhead holder for a second pair of sunglasses.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm a cheap old geezer so ordered an XL with only 101A option. Did my own sound system upgrade and navigation. Perfect place for my Garmin Nuvi GPS backup camera and a set of prescription sunglasses. KM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts