F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
So I got my LET tune today, and along with it a custom data log file. But I can't figure out how to load that onto my x4. Anyone know how?

Black Sheep of the Family

Well then. I'm waiting for your review chad. You always tell it straight. I wanna know how it compares with TREX as far as daily driving. TREX has just the right amount of tip in for me (more than sct canned but less than t4 perf) so if it has similar throttle characteristics I will be very very interested to give it a try.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Here a few facts. .. The tune once closer to being dialed in will throw you in the seat! Power is absolutely smooth! Power thru the whole power band. On my last log rev4 wot to a 120mph ZERO knock across the board.

*Sent from higher than stock boost

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Also, he doesn't talk down to you. He didn't treat me like a retard, even tho I am one.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Yes he does do 5.0 according to his website

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Thanks! I appreciate you being available outside of normal work hours

Also, he doesn't talk down to you. He didn't treat me like a retard, even tho I am one.

Lol,
Say 3 times fast; i am sofa king wee Todd did.

On a srs note that's good to know because I will be looking for a tune at some point and know absolutely squat about our trucks. I am learning though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol,
Say 3 times fast; i am sofa king wee Todd did.

On a srs note that's good to know because I will be looking for a tune at some point and know absolutely squat about our trucks. I am learning though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I am the sofa king!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.