F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a topic that has been posted on a few forums I'm on ranging from VW's to motorcycles. Here is every ones chance to review the dealers service dept, or sales, or parts dept that you have been to in your area. Also list the name of anyone that you have used that was good to deal with. Is the dealer a mod friendly dealer, or will they rat you out first second your there? Hopefully this will help everyone stay away from the craptastic dealers and go to a good dealer that will take care of you.
Whats the dealers name?
Anyone that was good to work with and which dept?
Give your experience.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cherokee Ford in Woodstock, Georgia is a very good dealership for sales, parts and service. When I had my modded 2001 Cobra and later my 2006 Mustang GT I was never given any grief over the very obvious mods while doing recalls, warranty work or services. The old Service Manager I did have one discussion on the mods on the Cobra and he just basically said what we should all understand; if you break it don't expect me or Ford to fix your mistakes for free. I think that is is fair as they didn't make the aftermarket parts or do the mod work....

Sales: Pete Gay
Parts: Mike Yohan
Service: Franko Robinson or Chris Coleman

·
Registered
339 Posts
I hate to tell you but warranty work is no longer controlled by dealers. They must get permission from Ford and they have no control over any warranty work. Gone are the days of your buddy at XYZ Ford looking out for you with Ford.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts