F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it about 1 truck length past the side of the road and sank through the hard snowplow pack and just happens to be an inch of ice under all that dang snow!

An stupid me still hasn't bought a tow rope...

So a very nice ol fella seen me stuck offered a shovel, helped me shovel and then popped me out with his old haggard 89' Ford ranger! Gotta love that.

So when hard packed to the floor boards your truck ain't going no where!!

Next purchase is a tow strap. Because it's my turn to help out someone else.

Oh and about 5 newer trucks passed me and laughed lol!

And then my pup was a baby and didn't want to do any training because his poor toes were cold!

Forgot cell phone and wallet too.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Just happened to me not to long ago. It's easy to be over confident. That hard pack will get you everytime!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
West siiiiide!!! ^^^

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Made it about 1 truck length past the side of the road and sank through the hard snowplow pack and just happens to be an inch of ice under all that dang snow!

An stupid me still hasn't bought a tow rope...

So a very nice ol fella seen me stuck offered a shovel, helped me shovel and then popped me out with his old haggard 89' Ford ranger! Gotta love that.

So when hard packed to the floor boards your truck ain't going no where!!

Next purchase is a tow strap. Because it's my turn to help out someone else.

Oh and about 5 newer trucks passed me and laughed lol!

And then my pup was a baby and didn't want to do any training because his poor toes were cold!

Forgot cell phone and wallet too.
I am completely clueless as to what the hell you are talking about. South Siiiiiiide!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
838 Posts
I drove around my yard 18" of snow. 4 high laughed at mother nature and called her a *****

·
Registered
269 Posts
Eh? I'm going to the beach. :cool:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
& today. I go snowboarding. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392735080.624450.jpg with a flashlight haha

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
since 91 but I never went more than 5 times til a few years back. Last year before we found out we got preggo my wife surprised me with a seasons pass. Went nine times just in December alone. This year I might go 9 times. No snow ;(

·
Registered
750 Posts
nice so you get a gift for getting your wife preggo good for you ! haha. I need to go more but after I broke my tailbone and got a major concussion while snowboarding I slowed down going or doing anything but trails.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
my wife had hip replacement surgery in 2010. No more snowboarding. But doc said she could ski. She finally got out last week. Loved it! Now I have to work an OT & get a deal @ skis.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts