F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
First time the truck's ever been sideways??!?

How many miles did you drive that tune?

Also, even the can 87 SCT tune made my truck chirp second. My custom tunes can chirp third easily.

I noticed he said that the 2-3mpg gain is specifically highway....I noticed a member selling this tuner soon after getting it bcz it didn't deliver mpg savings during his time with it

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Here is a video done by Diablosport for the release of the Ecoboost F150. Shows us testing the 93 Performance tune on our 2013 Ecoboost, with a short interview portion. We did some good ragging on the truck during the filming.

Nice vid!

Other than the tune, is your truck stock?

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love mine! Truck drives better with tune then with the stock factory tune.
The truck is bone stock aside from the Tune.

First time the truck's ever been sideways??!?

How many miles did you drive that tune?

Also, even the can 87 SCT tune made my truck chirp second. My custom tunes can chirp third easily.

I noticed he said that the 2-3mpg gain is specifically highway....I noticed a member selling this tuner soon after getting it bcz it didn't deliver mpg savings during his time with it
When that video was filmed we had not driven that tune ever.
That was filmed right after flashing the truck with the 93 Octane tune for the first time.
So yes that was the first time the truck had gone sideways.

Your tunes "can" chirp third. Our tune "DOES" chirp third.

Do not pollute our thread with all the tuning crap. If you do not like it, move on....

·
Registered
925 Posts
Question I tried reading but didnt see it, can you upload custom tunes in this one?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Well dang this just made the decision harder between this one and the sct livewire :confused:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Im hoping to get one from yall soon too. I would like to ride down and visit but thats gonna cost an arm and a leg.....unless yall do layaway lol. Seriously this is the one I want and I wanna visit yall and talk and hope its sooner than later pending funds.

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im hoping to get one from yall soon too. I would like to ride down and visit but thats gonna cost an arm and a leg.....unless yall do layaway lol. Seriously this is the one I want and I wanna visit yall and talk and hope its sooner than later pending funds.
Let us know when you are ready, we will help you out where we can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any concerns running this tune on a truck with 500 miles on it? Should I wait a little while to get a few more miles on her? I don't plan on doing a bunch of runs but would like to play with the occasional tundra or Chevy when the opportunity presents itself.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Any concerns running this tune on a truck with 500 miles on it? Should I wait a little while to get a few more miles on her? I don't plan on doing a bunch of runs but would like to play with the occasional tundra or Chevy when the opportunity presents itself.
Several of us tuned that early, with no issues whatsoever.

Many are now saying the proper way to break an engine in is to drive it like you stole it, from the start.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts