Votes: 14 15.1%
  • What was Ford thinking?

Votes: 5 5.4%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overall are you guys impressed with the look of the new F150?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I really don't like the grille but I love the rest.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like the integrated ramp for Motorcycles. . .unless they upgraded the engine and drivetrain, I'm
content with what I have

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not crazy about the new lines of the truck, it almost looks like they're getting more bubble-esque. I'll agree that I'm not big on the grille either, but I almost think they do that knowing people enjoy changing them out. I do think the aluminum move to reduce weight will be an interesting idea to follow and I hope the 2.7 EB helps them continue to control the market.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Personally I think it looks too similar to Toyota and dodge. I love the interior though.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I was wondering when ford would get off their ass and finally put in a dual headlight. Bout time. The headlights have sucked since I bought my first one on the early 90's
Rest of the truck is ok.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like it but it will be a long time before I get into one.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Not loving it, but the 2.7 has my eye

Why do i have the feeling its gonna sound better than the 3.5 lol

Allot more mod friendly being single turbo

·
Registered
394 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I prefer my interior and front grill/lights. Everything else, I like the 2015.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Back when another manufacturer changed body styles I had a hard time accepting change but ended up buying one two years later, I actually like the new look and probably purchase one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2010 Tundra Crewmax and love it. However; the 2015 has my eye and I am thinking hard of changing, the interior of the ford is far better than the tundra and being a techie I love the electronics and the layout. The 2015's look really good! Has anyone posted the price difference between the 2014 and 2015?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like it! Like to see a pic of one in a FX4 with the graphic package and what HP/TQ they are bumping the big Eco up to.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Overall like it, Chevy and Toyota cues aside.
Will be keeping my '13 for at least 7 years. The '15 is nice but doesn't make me envious.

I wonder, now that the 6.2 is gone & there's the new 2.7... Looks like Ford could market the 3.5 Eco with a focus on power/torque rather than economy (as they should have marketed it from the start).
The 2.7 can be the "best mileage 1/2 ton" poster child for ford.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Overall like it, Chevy and Toyota cues aside.
Will be keeping my '13 for at least 7 years. The '15 is nice but doesn't make me envious.

I wonder, now that the 6.2 is gone & there's the new 2.7... Looks like Ford could market the 3.5 Eco with a focus on power/torque rather than economy (as they should have marketed it from the start).
The 2.7 can be the "best mileage 1/2 ton" poster child for ford.
With HP/TQ number very close to GMs 6.2 is what I'd like to see.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts