F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

just like the title says.. does anyone know what tires come stock on the 2013 fx4 appearance package? i know they are 20's and there was only one option for 20's when i ordered.. but for the life of me i can't remember what they are..

thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I don't have the FX4, I have the Platinum. Mine came with 20" Pirelli Scorpions 275/55/20.

·
Registered
36 Posts
275/55/20's is what came on my 2012. Took the pirellis off and put on some cooper LTZ's in the same size. The coopers look much better IMO. And I also got the appearance pkg.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
275/65/18 for the 18 inch wheels. Mine has the Good Year Wrangler SRAs.

Edit: 2013 FX4 Lux w/3.55 and Tow Package

I do not have the appearance package. That does come with the black 20" Wheels and Pirelli Scopions or Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenzas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone.. seems to be a general consensus for the 20's.. Pirelli Scorpions

·
Registered
9 Posts
hay just picked up my 2013 fx4 crew with the appearance package and the black rims came wrapped with 275/55/20 bridgestone dueler HL alenza's.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
hay just picked up my 2013 fx4 crew with the appearance package and the black rims came wrapped with 275/55/20 bridgestone dueler HL alenza's.
Mine too. Bridgestone duelers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My 2013 came with the bridgestones but I did not like the feel of the tires when towing heavy loads. I switched to michelin LTX A/2 which are 285-55-20 load range E. They handle the load better better but give up some ride quality compared to the bridgestones.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well that's odd. same truck, same year, different tires. i guess i will find out this thursday.. dealer finally called and told me the truck is here and would be ready for pick up then :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
They used the pirellis for years. Just switched to the bridgestones during the 13' year model production. You should receive the truck with the bridgestones.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
They used the pirellis for years. Just switched to the bridgestones during the 13' year model production. You should receive the truck with the bridgestones.
Mine came with Scorps...
But I don't have the black 20's, mine are the gray 20's

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and how are the bridgestones offroad?

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
and how are the bridgestones offroad?
They are adequate IMO. I wouldn't tow offroad with them. But for fire trails collecting firewood during rain I didn't get suck. I never even had to lock the rear diff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
For my FX4 I added the upgraded tires so they matched the appearance package but with silver rims instead of black. The tires are 275/55R20 Pirelli Scorpion ATR.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts