F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at the drive in theater last night. I had the key in the aux position to have the radio on to listen to the movie. After several minutes the dome and dash lights would flash on and off every minute or so. Was just wondering if anyone else has ever seen or had this problem and what was causing this. Any help or insight on this would be helpful.

·
Registered
943 Posts
You don't need to have your key on. Just hit the on button radio and it will play for as long as you leave it on. You can even open the doors and the radio will stay on. I was just working out in my garage and tried it and it works. I didn't noltice any flashing dome lights.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You don't need to have your key on. Just hit the on button radio and it will play for as long as you leave it on. You can even open the doors and the radio will stay on. I was just working out in my garage and tried it and it works. I didn't notice any flashing dome lights.
This does work but I was listening to the radio at work and after so long it goes off .I think its the battery saver feature all you have to do is turn the truck on and off and it resets it . I'am not sure how long it is but I guess its a good feature in case you leave it on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts