F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my cross-drilled rotors from Brake Performance, MGP caliper covers, and rear KYB shocks installed today at the dealer. Good news is everything fits like it's supposed to. Bad news the front caliper covers rub against the back of the OEM 18" wheel. They tried using 6mm spacers, which gave enough clearance, but didn't end up using them because they said there wasn't enough thread left for the lug nuts. I have a set of 18x8, +44 offset Navigator wheels getting powdercoated, and will put a set of 285/65 Mastercraft Courser ATs on once they're ready. These Navigator wheels are 1/2 inch wider than stock, and with the same offset as OEM, that should result in 1/4" closer to the suspension and 1/4" farther out. So 6mm is roughly 1/4", so my fingers are crossed that these Navigator wheels will do the trick. I'll find out in about a week or so...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
mwemaxxowner
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing