F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body dropped their ecoboost? I'm thinking of dropping my FX2 and was just looking for ideas... Pics of your truck dropped would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I hope it is a 2X4, if not why would anyone waste money to buy a 4X4 to make it look like a (insert word) truck.
Let me guess low profile tires and rims maybe fuzzy dice?
My .02

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I hope it is a 2X4, if not why would anyone waste money to buy a 4X4 to make it look like a (insert word) truck.
Let me guess low profile tires and rims maybe fuzzy dice?
My .02
Yes it's a 4x4 you mental midget! I'm not looking to slam the thing to the ground just lower it a little bit! We all don't live in the sticks and four wheeling is not the purpose for buying my truck! I bought mine for the style and to build it for speed. So if you don't have something intelligent to add to the thread then simply don't post!
and keep the .02 you obviously can't afford it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much did you drop it? Or did you just level it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes it's a 4x4 you mental midget! I'm not looking to slam the thing to the ground just lower it a little bit! We all don't live in the sticks and four wheeling is not the purpose for buying my truck! I bought mine for the style and to build it for speed. So if you don't have something intelligent to add to the thread then simply don't post!
and keep the .02 you obviously can't afford it!
What idiot would buy a 4x4 Ecoboost to build for speed. lmao.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It will sure be a purty truck I'll bet. Maybe some flames? Chop the roof.
Seriously doubt you will find anyone lowering their truck here.
No flames here bro but the only thing flaming on this thread is you "Outlaw".

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
It's depressing that this thread is on this forum.

I would never lower my truck, but I wouldn't go around sounding like an a-hole ******* about lowering it. Grow up. If you want to be jerks do it on another forum

Reactions: YIBROKE and Sleepy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's depressing that this thread is on this forum.

I would never lower my truck, but I wouldn't go around sounding like an a-hole ******* about lowering it. Grow up. If you want to be jerks do it on another forum
I agree I respect your opinion and that of others! And I wasn't talking about making my truck a low rider or anything like that just a performance drop....

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Yeah there are a lot of outlaws or should I say ignorant people in the world. Good luck with the drop man!

Reactions: Sleepy

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can actually see why some may want to slightly lower even the 4x4 version of these trucks. They sit pretty high compared to trucks a few years ago. Higher than they need to be for some people.
I think you could lower it a couple of inches and not seriously affect the trucks capabilities in the light 4x4 use that many see (including mine).

I Probably wouldn't lower mine 'cause I like sitting up a bit higher, but wouldn't fault anyone who did.

2013 SuperCrew XLT XTR Kodiak Brown Ecoboost 145"WB 302A package, Max Tow package

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't understand all the negativity Sleepy but welcome to the forum. If you just want to drop the back, a set of shackles will do but a full Belltech drop with shocks is like $400 and change. It comes with new struts and a flip kit for the rear springs and all the hardware and necessary things. I have seen several trucks with the kit and they look great.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I think a dropped fx2 could look pretty slick, along the lines of the old Harley's or lightnings!

I've never understood why the fx2 was as tall as a regular f150 in the back. Maybe going for the sport truck look of old like the 454ss angled rear end and just fancy graphics. Just seemed like it needed more than just graphics IMO.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't understand all the negativity Sleepy but welcome to the forum. If you just want to drop the back, a set of shackles will do but a full Belltech drop with shocks is like $400 and change. It comes with new struts and a flip kit for the rear springs and all the hardware and necessary things. I have seen several trucks with the kit and they look great.
No negativity here just didn't like the fact that someone wants to jump in with negative comments... And thanks for the welcome it is appreciated! Thanks for the info I will look into the kit!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Welcome from LA, I don't understand people sometimes... Not everybody is into the same style, and most people like myself enjoy both. There's nothing like a 6k lbs truck that run with the sports cars. I'm really excited to see what people will do with the Tremor.
996022_627604803938487_173496792_n.jpg

You have to pay to play, so play with your own rules!

I hear good things about belltech and djm for handling. Good luck with the build!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
The ride height of your truck don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Reactions: OldFatGuy
1 - 20 of 82 Posts