F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the black one made for the factory subwoofer. They aren't cheap, but I like it. The contents bag was missing one of two 1/2" flange nuts for the back straps. I know I could go spend 10¢ and buy one but hey for $174 delivered I want what I paid for. Ha ha. So, I called up Du-Ha and spoke to Ruth....she is sending out the flange nut to me.

I bought this from Stage3Motorsports, like the rest of my mods so far....what great prices & customer service they have!

Please excuse how dirty my truck is.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378915801.572152.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378915827.471799.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378915847.072188.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378915867.588678.jpg

·
Vendor
897 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Please excuse how dirty my truck is.....
There is no excuse for a dirty truck...at least yours is white and almost always looks clean from a distance!

Kidding about the dirty truck. Monsoon season seems to be upon us in Anchorage right now and mine has all sorts of road grime from the wet roads and daily rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Hunter73

·
Registered
943 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice box. What cha got in there? Handcuffs?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice box. What cha got in there? Handcuffs?
Could be used as that. But, its really a Master Lock for motorcycles. Lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Who knew? Bike lock eh? Gotta get one of them!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated pic of my junk in it:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381542455.775235.jpg

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Any one know where the jack goes when you install one of these DuHa under the seat boxes on a Super Cab?
Just guessing, but if you look at the pictures it looks like it gets relocated to the passenger side area, and has it's own built in storage box.
That would be my guess!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
64 Posts
For almost twice the money, is the DuHa that much better than the OEM cargo storage option?

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I was looking into them both Husky and DuHa, but I have an extended cab and from the pictures it looks like it is a lot smaller then the one for the supercrew. Before I spend that kind of money I'm going to take measurements and see if I can find plastic totes that will fit under the seats. No one but our 4 dogs ever sits in the back so even if I find something that sticks out a couple of inches I'd be OK with it. It just seems like a heck of a lot of money to spend on storage for ratchet straps and things like that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts