F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the spark plug discussion has been kicked around the site since the site was created and the general consensuses seems to be go with Motorcraft, with some mention about NGK and Brisk. Has anyone try E3 diamond fires or any other brand? Seems like E3 is big in the performance world but I have yet to see anyone that has put them in an ecoboost motor.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I've used the E3 3.74's on my 14`....and I like them better than the factory iridium plugs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am also considering making this change as I am about due for a plug change and the Motorcraft plugs are stupid expensive in Canada - 125 bucks was the quote just for the plugs when I said no thanks. If anyone else can comment on their experience with these plugs it would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
The problem I see with the E3's is that they can't be gapped. This is an issue for guys that are tuned and need a .028-.030 gap. For a stock truck they may work well.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
I am also considering making this change as I am about due for a plug change and the Motorcraft plugs are stupid expensive in Canada - 125 bucks was the quote just for the plugs when I said no thanks. If anyone else can comment on their experience with these plugs it would be appreciated
Rockauto.com got 6 for $60 bucks. I'm in Canada too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts