F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called my dealer a few weeks ago and now I'm turning in my 2011 Race Red EB for a 2013 Ingot Silver EB. People can say what they want about leasing, but it works for me! Get a new truck with more options and a lower payment....I love it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with the lowest 10,500. I could have gotten any of the mileage choices.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Lease is a 100% deduction on taxes

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

In Canada, a lease is only deductible if you are in a business or fall into a special class of worker who is required to use their vehicle for business. There are limits if the vehicle is over a certain price and you can only claim the portion used for business use (versus pleasure).

I thought the US was similar (according to a few buddies I have in the US).

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Called my dealer a few weeks ago and now I'm turning in my 2011 Race Red EB for a 2013 Ingot Silver EB. People can say what they want about leasing, but it works for me! Get a new truck with more options and a lower payment....I love it.
PS: In Canada, if you are in a business and must have reliable transportation, a lease can be a great way to own a vehicle. In some respects, I wish I had initially leased my truck only because there are options I wished my truck had, and would want on my next vehicle.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Nice, what features will the 2013 have that your old one didn't?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, what features will the 2013 have that your old one didn't?
Rear camera, Tailgate step, 36 gal fuel tank. Plus the tounau cover, mud flaps, weather tech floor mats and front grill all came off the '11 and went on the '13.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Sounds like a lease works well for you. Nice new equipment on your new truck.

Regards,

SPPD

Reactions: skeet

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I leased mine, its the only way to fly!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I lease mine for work. The total payment comes off as a deduction. 2013 4wd,ecoboost, SCrew, Lariat, every option, max tow 3.73

1 - 13 of 13 Posts