F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried looking for an ECM pinout diagram and it is like looking for a needle in a haystack so sorry if it has been covered. Changing to my third engine on my 2012 F150 3.5 eco. This time I bout a JY engine from low mileage 2013 with the intercooler, EBOV, engine harness and ECM. Problem is that I have discovered that the EBOV wiring is not in the engine harness and is in the body harness so I will need to wire it to the ecm. Does anyone know where I can find a pinout diagram the shows the EBOV (Electronic Diverter Valve).

·
Registered
36 Posts
I know this is 3 years old but I have the same issue right now. Did you find your answer? can anyone help?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Hey Brad, I was able to find information on this for 2013. I think it's the same for 2014. I also attached the 2012, just for comparison. It looks like you need to tap into pin 3 on the right connector to the PCM. This is above my pay grade, so use this information at your own risk! Let us know how it turns out.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts

1. Hey Brad, I was able to find information on this for 2013. I think it's the same for 2014. I also attached the 2012, just for comparison. It looks like you need to tap into pin 3 on the right connector to the PCM. This is above my pay grade, so use this information at your own risk! Let us know how it turns out.
    Further piggy backing on this dead thread, any chance you have the pinout (or can point me in the direction of) the ECM pinout for the bypass valve on a 2015 2.7?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I only have 2012-2013. There isn't even an option for the 2.7L. I guess that came out later? Grab a service manual DVD off ebay. They are only like $20.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I only have 2012-2013. There isn't even an option for the 2.7L. I guess that came out later? Grab a service manual DVD off ebay. They are only like $20.
Yeah, it came out in 2015. I have a bypass valve issue and cant find any (still active) service manuals on the 2.7. I will check out the DVDs on eBay, thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Brad, I was able to find information on this for 2013. I think it's the same for 2014. I also attached the 2012, just for comparison. It looks like you need to tap into pin 3 on the right connector to the PCM. This is above my pay grade, so use this information at your own risk! Let us know how it turns out.
Do you by chance have the rest of the pinout for the c1551e connector? I need the coil signal output pins

Thanks

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I did cut it off there didn't I. For some reason the print function does not work with the service manual I have. I had to take screenshots, here's the rest. There's overlap there so make sure you grab the correct number. This is for a 2013 3.5L

The COPs look like pins 42, 43, 57, 58, 72, & 73 Choose wisely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts