F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a friend of mine that has a vinyl cutter, he came by today and looked at my truck. He is going to order some more vinyl and work on a Eco Beast decal. I will let you know when he gets them done. Will have some extras if anyone is interested. They will be 12" long, just right size for middle sliding glass window, or would work on hood, doors or fenders.
Anyone want to suggests some color combinations?

·
Registered
16 Posts
can't wait to see how they turn out! some pics when you get them. black/red would be cool maybe eco green and red? idea is very cool any color is going to rock!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice!

SPPD

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes, when you get them please show us!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm in and down with red/blk or green/blk or silver/blk lol bottom line what ever you come up with I am in!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First batch will be Red/Black as that is what colors he has in stock right now. I will post back here when I have them in my hand.

·
Registered
589 Posts
First batch will be Red/Black as that is what colors he has in stock right now. I will post back here when I have them in my hand.
Sweet Bro good looking out! Let me (or us) know what you need to get them out the door!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can theme my truck around any color that says ecobeast..
Kc311,I agree with you there. Like eco punisher I too have a red and black themed truck just more red then black. Candy red that is. I am going to plasti-dip all the chrome badges(black) as soon as the weather breaks up here. Powder coated the rims (black) already plasti-dipped the reflectors (black) too. need to put on the window viser's(black). Once I'm all done I will put a few pics together. Might even enter for EB of the month some time. Couple of those stickers might be the difference in winning or not.lol

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Is there a chance I could get first dibs since my kids coined the term EcoBeast on this forum? ;-)

SPPD

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
About this Discussion
100 Replies
43 Participants
bkdraft
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing