F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this pic in this section and was wondering where I would be able to find them or a company that makes these type of badges?

image-539791002.jpg

·
Registered
329 Posts
Those are sweet. I would love to know as well :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
I thought I've seen those listed on ebay before but I couldn't find any listings today..

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Those are sweet. I would love to know as well :)
^^With AKSilverboost! Be great against the white on my truck - any color at that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good day ladies and gentleman! We have posted a special on these custom Billet Badges at the link below. Please feel free to have a look. We look forward to hearing from you!

Get your "3.5L Twin Turbo EcoBoost" Custom Billet Badges here: Billet Badges EcoBoost Performance Forum Special Offer for F-150 EcoBoost Owners

I'm not sure if you need to be a member of the forum to see the post and click the link.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Good day ladies and gentleman! We have posted a special on these custom Billet Badges at the link below. Please feel free to have a look. We look forward to hearing from you!

Get your "3.5L Twin Turbo EcoBoost" Custom Billet Badges here: Billet Badges EcoBoost Performance Forum Special Offer for F-150 EcoBoost Owners

I'm not sure if you need to be a member of the forum to see the post and click the link.
Good for you. Folks this is a high quality product that is not plastic but heavy metal. They made me custom badges for my drag vette and I constantly got positive comments about those badges. As a matter of fact they are seen on the companies business card. My service manager saw the Eco boost badge and said he thought it looked more "factory" than the factory badge.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Check these folks out. Rebadge :: Home They made some badges for my Ram and I can say their work is awesome and nothing short of it. Im gonna get them to make me some turbo badges from my F150 real soon
I am familiar with them. They made some badges for a friend of mine with a Camaro Z28. They were nice but I will tell you one of them fell off the car after about two months. He never did find it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts