F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very slow builds as you can tell! So far I'm running a 2" ready lift, lift and level kit, not even sure what that means as it was on the truck when I bought it from the dealer ship, have the red Ford caliper covers, AFE cold air intake, charge pipe and throttle body spacer (I know the TBS probably does nothing), 3" Corsa dB exhaust with RBP tip and FR resonator delete (In love with the sound), SCT programmer with custom tunes (yet to be installed until warranty is up, my local dealership told me to just run a AFE Scorcher module until warranty is up, as if anything goes wrong they can claim a faulty sensor) Hope you like it :). Future Mods will include, Full Race meth injection, full race intercooler, RockStar 2 rims with custom paint, A/T or M/T tires, not sure yet, any input? New BBK TB, Y-Pipes unsure of which, any ideas? And maybe a small 4" lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
FYI, on some forums saying wow is grounds for banning

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yah I have pretty much the same truck but 2014. I just got it back from the dealership, it was in there for a level kit and rear block. Then 305/55/20 duratacs. Truck looks awesome now.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I just say no to the rockstar wheel... those things are uglier than sin.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got a little bored today dealership still doesn't have my adapter for my RBP tip... :( but because I've been waiting so long they gave me a bug deflector! Picked up a Recon 3rd brake light, smoked recon mirror reflectors, put in some box LED's, and also VTA my turbo

Attachments

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Sorry about the sideways pictures any information how to rotate them would be appreciated!
Open them in windows photo viewer (should be default). Click the little rotate icon on the bottom. Save.

Reactions: ta2darcangel

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Nice freakin job man. Is that color match paint? Rattle can? What flavor?

Sent from my HAL9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its all fleet high temperature paint, except the clear coat, I hope it works because its engine clear coat, not meant for plastic, I'll try and get a picture to show you how close it matches I got lucky and I guess ford uses fleet color because they match damn near identical haha

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
That thing does look good

KCCO!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! Almost looks factory when its in, definitely starts pulling the truck together!

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 111 Posts