·
Registered
2,076 Posts
WHERE DO I GET THIS, TELL ME NOW. Please

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!!! Here is the contact info for the console lid. He also does headrest embroidering too. Currently mine are being done. I'll post pics when I get them back. He can do several different or custom colors and designs. His pricing is really great. Short turn around time too. Here is the contact info. Email [email protected]. His name is Brady. Tell him 11FX4EB sent ya.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Thanks guys!!! Here is the contact info for the console lid. He also does headrest embroidering too. Currently mine are being done. I'll post pics when I get them back. He can do several different or custom colors and designs. His pricing is really great. Short turn around time too. Here is the contact info. Email [email protected]. His name is Brady. Tell him 11FX4EB sent ya.
About how much does it cost?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I saw pics of his headrests, they look great. Im considering sending 4 down for that FX4 logo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Contact him for price. The console lid with padding, leather, and embroidery was under $100.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, I'm getting FX4 on my main 4 and a custom on my small headrest. His work is outstanding !!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Done.
Capture.PNG

·
Registered
750 Posts
He does beautiful work it looks great!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts