F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would somebody mind taking a precise measurement of where the Ecoboost door emblem placement is on their F150? I got a 2013 eb truck that had its emblems removed and I need to reinstall correctly. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
I put the gold ones on mine but took them off a few months ago, they were raised up to much so when I put my cover on and off it would leave small strings of cloth on the letters. I tried pressing them down but didn't help, but any way I thought you might want to see how I spaced them on hood. The gold matches my matalic kodiac brown and gold trim
image.jpeg

·
Registered
70 Posts
I put the gold ones on mine but took them off a few months ago, they were raised up to much so when I put my cover on and off it would leave small strings of cloth on the letters. I tried pressing them down but didn't help, but any way I thought you might want to see how I spaced them on hood. The gold matches my matalic kodiac brown and gold trim
View attachment 50033
Where did you get them in gold at? I've got a green gem with the pale adobe two tone paint.. i think the gold would work good on mine too :)

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
Where did you get them in gold at? I've got a green gem with the pale adobe two tone paint.. i think the gold would work good on mine too :)
On eBay I'm not home now but if you can't find them let me know and I'll get the order on my email.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Would somebody mind taking a precise measurement of where the Ecoboost door emblem placement is on their F150? I got a 2013 eb truck that had its emblems removed and I need to reinstall correctly. Thanks!
Why?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Looks like nobody wants to help you on something easy. 3" from front of door and 1.5" from very top of door trim line. Or what every they call that line. Just find another boost truck you'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts