F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Ya. Hard to beat $50. I just don't know what kind of reputation they have as far as safety of their tunes. Haven't heard much. All these threads about blown engines have me paranoid

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
what is the "full diablo setup". The trinity?

Idk if he is unaware of what a custom tune is, I would put my trust in them, they'll be safer then the canned tunes as you'll need to send him your strategy, from what I understand they work very closely with Diablo sport and they were also the first one to announce the Diablo sport, I'm sure there very reliable, I think I'm ordering one from them right a way here :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Idk if he is unaware of what a custom tune is, I would put my trust in them, they'll be safer then the canned tunes as you'll need to send him your strategy, from what I understand they work very closely with Diablo sport and they were also the first one to announce the Diablo sport, I'm sure there very reliable, I think I'm ordering one from them right a way here :)
Perfect. Let me know how it goes.:p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Adrian, what will the I2 give over the original Intune?

Ryan

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Adrian, what will the I2 give over the original Intune?

Ryan
Its got a much faster processor, so read and load times have been greatly improved.
Its got an improved screen.
Its got a new "Easy Tune" feature that takes the guesswork out of the installing the tune.
Its Wifi Updateable

The tunes will remain the same. Its basically a reboot of the original Intune, but very welcomed by those of us who use them everyday.
Its also a good opportunity to get the older intune at a cheap price as they will be obsolete as soon as they sell out and replaced by the I2.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks Adrian! Looks like I'll be waiting for the I2. :D

Ryan

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Thanks Adrian! Looks like I'll be waiting for the I2. :D

Ryan
Sounds good I don't think you will be disappointed.
Shipping date is looking like Late August at the moment.
Let us know when you are ready and we will get you setup.
Remember if you buy the Intune from us, we will support any future mods you buy down the road from us.

We just setup a Pre-Sale for the I2 as the initial buying of the device will likely be hectic, since it looks like Intunes will sell out before before the I2 is available, it will create a vacuum in he market for programmers.

If you interested please feel free to order on our website.
PRE-ORDER: 2011-2015 Ecoboost F150 Diablosport I2 Handheld Tuner

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Related to the OP: Is there a good way to know when a new Ford crom comes out?
I just took the tune off the truck since I'm taking it in to the dealer for AC issues.

I figured I would check for updates. There is always a host of new croms on the Diablo site, but beyond just guessing the crom with ford in the title... Is there something I am missin?

Today there is the following (that might apply)

trinity-1r13.crom updated 08/29/14
trinity_ford_can_gas-1r13g_update.crom updated 07/22/15

I'm guessin the 1r13 is a new overall setup, and the 1r13g is a Ford specific update?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Related to the OP: Is there a good way to know when a new Ford crom comes out?
I just took the tune off the truck since I'm taking it in to the dealer for AC issues.

I figured I would check for updates. There is always a host of new croms on the Diablo site, but beyond just guessing the crom with ford in the title... Is there something I am missin?

Today there is the following (that might apply)

trinity-1r13.crom updated 08/29/14
trinity_ford_can_gas-1r13g_update.crom updated 07/22/15

I'm guessin the 1r13 is a new overall setup, and the 1r13g is a Ford specific update?
I was missing something. Plug in the tool, let it go. Done.
Don't need to download .crom files, it does it all automatically.

#Dumbass

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I hear they are not compatible with MAC computers is this true? I would like to order one but I have read many articles that say they are not. Not sure what to do...

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
So I hear they are not compatible with MAC computers is this true? I would like to order one but I have read many articles that say they are not. Not sure what to do...
Intune(Discontinued) is capable of Drag and Drop on a MAC, however no AutoUpdate. Need to do updates manually(Drag and Drop).

Trinity has no MAC Support

I2 will be fully MAC Compatible including AutoUpdates.

What are the power gains on the 2.7 Ecoboost, i dont know if I missed it.
93OCT 40HP/70TQ

91OCT 40HP/70TQ

87OCT 30HP/60TQ

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Intune(Discontinued) is capable of Drag and Drop on a MAC, however no AutoUpdate. Need to do updates manually(Drag and Drop).

Trinity has no MAC Support

I2 will be fully MAC Compatible including AutoUpdates.

93OCT 40HP/70TQ

91OCT 40HP/70TQ

87OCT 30HP/60TQ
Mak performance sounds familiar from where I live. Are you guys in Miami by any chance?

161 - 180 of 200 Posts