F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are finally getting around to doing these videos for you guys. We will be using our 2011 Ecoboost project truck to create these sound clips. I will post these videos, install guides, intalled pics and more as the media guys get them finished. If you guys have questions feel free to ask. Here are the details on our project truck.

2011 Ecoboost F150 2WD, 3:15 gears, AFE Stage 2 Intake, Afe Charge Pipe, BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 5 Star custom tuning, stock mid pipe with cats.

Our first installed system is the Solo performance MACH-X dual kit. This kit is available in 145 Wheelbase and 157 Wheelbase.

Auto part Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Muffler

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like the way it sounds and I like the looks of the dual tips.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Metal mulisha sounds great. Does that eliminate the resonator? Pic looks like it would be resonator back exhaust and the lack of rasp would make sense that it were still in place.

·
Vendor
1,528 Posts
Metal mulisha sounds great. Does that eliminate the resonator? Pic looks like it would be resonator back exhaust and the lack of rasp would make sense that it were still in place.
It does keep the factory resonator. It does come with a very small muffler, however, which gives it that extra volume over some of the other "resonator-back" kits whose videos we'll have done soonish.

·
Registered
674 Posts
That's a great sounding system. If someone is looking for a great sound and interior quietness that should be top of the list. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
How much for the Gibson?

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Just get the full race scap

Black Sheep of the Family

1 - 20 of 25 Posts