F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago MPT became the fastest truck in the country. Taking the record we held for over a year. We congratulated them on a job well done and got to work. We started with a 3/5 drop and added in some Caltracs to make sure this thing hooked at the track. We also added a Slam Air Airbag kit since the truck has to perform towing duties. That wrapped up the suspension so now that we know it will hook its time for some power. We swapped to a stainless works 3.5in s-tube catback exhaust. We added a bladerunner charge pipe, Turbosmart BOVs, and a 170* Thermostat. When we got through with that we got the word that the Billet BatMo Wheels had just been released, so being that we have been a leader in Ecoboost Performance since day 1, we naturally recieved the first set of wheels to test. Everything is on and now we are street testing the truck. It will be on the dyno soon and at the track sooner. We had no idea that it would sound the way it did.

Mod List:
MAK STAINLESS STEEL OFFROAD Y-PIPEMAK BILLET BATMO TURBO WHEELS
AFE BLADERUNNER CHARGE PIPE
AFE STAGE II COLD AIR INTAKE
TURBOSMART KOMPACT BOVs
WAGNER DIRECT BOLT-IN INTERCOOLER
STAINLESS WORKS S-TUBE CATBACK EXHAUST
BELLTECH 3/5 LOWERING KIT & SLAMAIR AIRBAGS
MAK STAND-ALONE FUEL SYSTEM FOR NITROUS KIT
CALVERT RACING CALTRACS TRACTION BARS

Here come the picture guys:

Test Driving the truck for the first time:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Now I know why they call them bat-mo wheels....
Sounds like the jet turbine bat mobile!

Freaking awesome!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Reactions: shoehorn0

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Sounds bad ass from what I can tell on my choppy work computer. What size are these wheels?

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
So they're 11-12 stock size or the 13 stock size? They're crazy looking wheels, so what's the cost to get them installed into the housing?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats, that sounds awesome

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Nice, finally got to hear it at home, those sound crazy bad. I like

·
Registered
436 Posts
In on a pr for the '13 wheels. Curious to see what the 51mm wheels will do.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts