F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Too much horsepower. Exceeded uploaded limit. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Hahahhah , I guess Adrian @ MAK can post the graph tomorrow. Frustrated

410 rwhp 506 rwtq @ 19 psi's on 93 pump gas NO METH Inj or any octane booster. Straight Pump Gas.

Made 518 tq on another pull . Tuned by Torrie of Unleashed Tuning.

Pete

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hahahhah , I guess Adrian @ MAK can post the graph tomorrow. Frustrated 410 rwhp 506 rwtq @ 19 psi's on 93 pump gas NO METH Inj or any octane booster. Straight Pump Gas. Made 518 tq on another pull . Tuned by Torrie of Unleashed Tuning. Pete
Bad ass!!!! He tunes my truck too :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Remember your not changing turbo's your upgrading the wheel . If you look at the torq curve it maintains better as well as hp through out the pull . If your looking for real big changes you need to change cartridge . Something else to consider is everyone else who has similar numbers have meth injection and or running higher boost.

And Of course Torrie is The Man!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm loving that the power curve stays in much farther into the rpm range, how's the seat of the pants feel?

I'm betting the top end has improved greatly.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm loving that the power curve stays in much farther into the rpm range, how's the seat of the pants feel?

I'm betting the top end has improved greatly.
That was exactly my point , these small turbos are done up top, with the wheels it helps stretch it further.

Feels good you can feel it pick up MPH as it stretches .

Pete

·
Registered
741 Posts
Im liking the numbers i can see im gonna be adding these to pineros truck in the near future. Lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
That was exactly my point , these small turbos are done up top, with the wheels it helps stretch it further.

Feels good you can feel it pick up MPH as it stretches .

Pete
I definitely considering these, I hate our massive lack of top end.

Our low end is the reason I bought the truck! Lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm more into track times, im sold on them if the truck breaks into the 12's where it seems everyone is stuck in the low 13 range.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yes but I'm talking normal mods, no meth, n2o etc. Straight bolt-ons, 93 oct. like the rest of us stuck in the 13's

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Yes but I'm talking normal mods, no meth, n2o etc. Straight bolt-ons, 93 oct. like the rest of us stuck in the 13's
Lol, yes we are, I'll never see the stinking 12's I'm doomed by DA where I live, but I personally think with his truck setup and just a tune he will be in the high 12's, if he decides to try it. Otherwise he will break the record with the NOS.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Lol, yes we are, I'll never see the stinking 12's I'm doomed by DA where I live, but I personally think with his truck setup and just a tune he will be in the high 12's, if he decides to try it. Otherwise he will break the record with the NOS.
I thought the DA didnt affect the ecoboosts as much as it would for my ram?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hell, now I'm even nervous about a tune with the new thread that just arose, lol. Just gapped my plus today, all ranged between .034-.038, now all at .028. These wheels are on my list, just wanting more results/numbers.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm not really interested in track times, more along the lines of stretching my power band without losing low end.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Im liking the new wheels. Im not feeling the install.. I would be doing this myself. Is there a install kit you guys will be selling along with the wheels or all the old parts going to be reused and nothing new will be needed?
This will be a weekend job for sure. Im assuming it is as simple and popping the compressor covers off the old turbos and swamping the wheels?
Will you guys be doing a write up of the install?

41 - 60 of 88 Posts