F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a strange dream last night. Was talking to a customer about this idea last evening and low and behold, last night I dreamt I built it! It was an 02-07 Taurus with stretched front doors, eliminated rear doors, door post moved back 12", Shelby Mustang interior and, get this, full F150 Ecoboost drivetrain including rear wheel drive. I called it a Torino Talladega and it was bloody fast! Ford shoulda made one. Woulda been killer competition for the Monte Carlo. Thinking of Roush, Wood Brothers or Competition Proven editions...

Was Ruby Red, of course!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Look into the ford falcon in Australia. You pretty much nailed it. I think you would very much like them. Oh yeah an there's these too lol!

image-2467918355.jpg

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately the GTO was a bomb, too. Just not the right time I reckon... Still, with the 02 forward the Monte Carlo SS even with a sick V6 sold like hotcakes, especially the Intimidator Edition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
bluejeaneco
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing