F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
I've been looking into the Edge CS Tuner: Edge Evolution CS Touchscreen Tuner 2011 - 2012 Ford F150 Ecoboost Gain 50+ HP | eBay

Edge-CS-tuner-EDG85100.jpeg

Evolution CS is a Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 inch button-controlled screen
• Available for the 2011/12 Ford EcoBoost™ F-150 3.5L Gas Trucks
• Level 1: 54 Horsepower - 45 Foot Pounds of Torque
• Level 2: 50 Horsepower - 53 Foot Pounds of Torque
• Level 3: 54 Horsepower - 68 Foot Pounds of Torque

• Transmission tuning to optimize shift points and firmness
• Spark Advanced custom option from -4 to +2 degrees
• Speed Limiter option of 99 MPH to 255 MPH
• Gear Ratio options from 3.08 to 5.13 ratios
• Adjust for non stock tire size option from 28” to 40” tires
• Internet Updateable

Seems to best one of the best bang for your buck performance mods.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
These guys have been making great stuff for Diesel trucks for a long time... great reputation.
For diesels yes. They leave much to be desired for the EB

Family First

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got sct with mpt tunes and it's legit. Super fast throttle response and big gains. No truck in my town can hang with it

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
SCT tuner with lifetime 5* tunes from stage3motorsports, couldn't have been happier with the product, service and support you get from both Mike at 5* and especially Bill at Stage3. Cant tell you enough just give a call over there and talk to them about the product and the tunes you will make the right decision. To answer your question I got a ton more power, better throttle response, improved shift points and shift feel, better on-demand power and just about 3 mpg improvement on economy. And that was just with 87 performance/tow tune. Experience and driveability only improves with a little higher octane. You wont spend better money IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
cnrwbaker
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing