Evolution CS is a Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 inch button-controlled screen
• Available for the 2011/12 Ford EcoBoost™ F-150 3.5L Gas Trucks • Level 1: 54 Horsepower - 45 Foot Pounds of Torque
• Level 2: 50 Horsepower - 53 Foot Pounds of Torque
• Level 3: 54 Horsepower - 68 Foot Pounds of Torque
• Transmission tuning to optimize shift points and firmness
• Spark Advanced custom option from -4 to +2 degrees
• Speed Limiter option of 99 MPH to 255 MPH
• Gear Ratio options from 3.08 to 5.13 ratios
• Adjust for non stock tire size option from 28” to 40” tires
• Internet Updateable
Seems to best one of the best bang for your buck performance mods.
SCT tuner with lifetime 5* tunes from stage3motorsports, couldn't have been happier with the product, service and support you get from both Mike at 5* and especially Bill at Stage3. Cant tell you enough just give a call over there and talk to them about the product and the tunes you will make the right decision. To answer your question I got a ton more power, better throttle response, improved shift points and shift feel, better on-demand power and just about 3 mpg improvement on economy. And that was just with 87 performance/tow tune. Experience and driveability only improves with a little higher octane. You wont spend better money IMO.
So I got a set of the msd coils for the truck. Went to install them but one coil I cant get the wire clip to release from the coil. Will it hurt anything to drive it with 5 of the MSD coils and one stock coil.?
I have a 2012 F150 EcoBoost. I have purchased a Roushe cold air input. My question is will the computer accept the change for a smooth transition or is their something I must due for the total install.