F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
You are the first person I know to post anything about this. Most people are going the sct route since that has the most support in terms of custom tuning.

Boost safe Boost hard eH

·
Registered
674 Posts
If I recall that was posted way way back when no tuning was available. I don't think anything ever came if it. For some reason I am thinking if was going to be pretty pricey.

·
Registered
182 Posts
^^^^Ohhh yeah, it was VERY pricey.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I had the MM on my 6.4L PS and loved it!! H&S is an awesome diesel tuning company. This is the first I heard of them tuning the EBs though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
current h&s is over 1000 too, but you get what you pay for. The units are top knotch and the tuning is the best in the business.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
One of the big selling points of the Mini maxx on the super dutys is that you can switch tunes on the fly. I had the MM on my deleted 6.4L and it was great. I don't think anyone can get an ecoboost to allow tuning on the fly, almost all of the ecoboost tunes takes 10 minutes to load.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
^^^^ man on the fly would be tits on this truck!!! Cruise around in Econ or tow, bump up to perf and get it on. This was my favorite feature of the MM. Plus the small size was great.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just to let you know, got an undate back on this from KEM Performance.

"Unfortunately due to the issues with the EPA that H&S is having, none of their tuners are being sold which included the EcoBoost tuners. We do have the same tuning available on the Live Wire TS though."

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No KEM Performance was doing tunes for Ecoboost on h&s device (same unit as bully dog but does on the fly tuning) but now they are doing them on the SCT device because of EPA problems.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me, I've got a reminder in my phone to buy one here soon, I'm all about trying something new to compare.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Not yet, I've bought 4 gas cans yesterday, so I can put it in through the way of the cans. That way I'm not going to 2 different stations. I'm wanting it in now because i would like to go to the track Saturday.

·
Registered
674 Posts
8gal 93 and 2 gal e85? Or are you doing more e85? I'm curious what you'll run. Oh and will you be doing t5 and MPT, all tunes would take forever for you lol.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
8gal 93 and 2 gal e85? Or are you doing more e85? I'm curious what you'll run. Oh and will you be doing t5 and MPT, all tunes would take forever for you lol.
I was thinking of running 5 gal e85 and 31 gal 93. And hopefully I'll get it drained down in time for Saturday. I'm gonna run SSI T-Rex, mpt 93 revision8 (it was more fierce because mike turned down my rev 10 because of bad gas) and I'm hoping to squeak in Ecoinjections. If I don't go this Saturday I'm hoping for the following Saturday.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Oh okay, that's a pretty tame mix. Why the super full gas tank lol? I try to run slightly more than 1/4 tank.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts