F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the first was the aFe Blade Runner intercooler charge tubing, then the aFe Silver Bullet throttle body spacer. Made it fit but it was a lot of trial and air to line the charge tube up with the added length of the throttle body. Next was the aFe Stage 2 CAI and I have to say the sound is amazing compared to stock, I did pick up the cover just in case I found the filter was getting dirty too quick exposed under the hood. I have a MBRP 3" Cat Back exhaust on order (in any day now), can't wait. The SCT Livewire TS is awesome too.....got a custom 91 performance tune from MPT, waiting to load it after the exhaust is on. And finally a 13" stubby antenna which actually has great reception.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As far as appearance goes, I'm trying to win a local contest for a $6000 accessories package from a radio station......so far a lot of people have been helping out rating my truck a ten on the website and it's been awesome with the support from this forum and family and friends. I must say facebook is good for something. Everything in sig, minus exhaust.jpg AFE Stage 2 CAI (2).jpg AFE Blade Runner Charge Tube (2).jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and I've ordered some custom decals of this... gas_mask_scull_by_sed_rah_stock4.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update DSC_0307.jpg DSC_0306.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the military engineer Chimo.....not the prison one

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exhaust finally came in, what an easy install, and the sound is awesome. Loaded MPT's newest tune and its great.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
How do you like the MBRP? I know the WOT sound can never be fixed but still hard to resist exhaust.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It sounds awesome all the way through my throttle range......actually it gets too quiet when I coast and I find myself tramping on it to hear it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
before the exhaust all I heard was the afe intake when accelerating, now I hear the afe and a super awesome growl. really quiet while coasting though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts