F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my co-workers been talking [email protected] bout my 3.5tt we are all goin to get together and drag. they have ALL STOCK 2013 ram 5.7 hemi 2013 toyota tundra 5.7 and two 2013 chey 5.3
i has a afe scorcher and full race exhaust and a shorty antenna ( i hear thats good for another 6hp and 10lb-ft )
do u guys think i need a tuner to win ???
i dont wanna void the warranty.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You shoudn't have any problems however the yotas are no slouch especially on the top end. From a dig should be an easy win, from a roll hold your breath on the yota.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Driver Race with yota stock for stock. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ghetto methane injection
Take 1" rubber hose and plumb into the air intake, run rubber hose into the cab.
Prior to race, if you are lactose intolerant eat ice cream, otherwise mexican food for lunch or whatever favorite farting food you enjoy.
When you get ready to race, sit on rubber hose or if you're into it insert into your pants or other parts to help better deliver the methane directly into the intake. Make sure hose isn't kinked so methane can be delivered efficiently.
Do some type of deep knee bends/deep squats before the race, claim you are warming up, include some fake stretches so as to sell the warming up.
Now that you've got a good one worked up, jump in the truck and yell "LEEEEEEROOOOOOY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Start the truck, let the fart and catch 'em sleeping off the line, say you negotiated the go and laugh as you take off.
:D

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Ghetto methane injection
Take 1" rubber hose and plumb into the air intake, run rubber hose into the cab.
Prior to race, if you are lactose intolerant eat ice cream, otherwise mexican food for lunch or whatever favorite farting food you enjoy.
When you get ready to race, sit on rubber hose or if you're into it insert into your pants or other parts to help better deliver the methane directly into the intake. Make sure hose isn't kinked so methane can be delivered efficiently.
Do some type of deep knee bends/deep squats before the race, claim you are warming up, include some fake stretches so as to sell the warming up.
Now that you've got a good one worked up, jump in the truck and yell "LEEEEEEROOOOOOY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Start the truck, let the fart and catch 'em sleeping off the line, say you negotiated the go and laugh as you take off.
:D
I don't have a gall bladder anymore, so I'd be the world's first to hydro-lock an engine with "Hershey Squirts"!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Lmao! "leeeeeerooooooy jenkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
741 Posts
what track are yall going too? it all depends on what gears the rams are running and if they have the 6 speed or 8 speed trans, the tundras are a good match up, hahaha a stock chevy..lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@ pinero61 The ram is a 6 speed

I think in a wait till I get a tuner to race the ram n toy

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
@ pinero61 The ram is a 6 speed

I think in a wait till I get a tuner to race the ram n toy

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I thought you were talking to me for a second...

Supposedly the new eight speeds are fast, but the whole dial shifter is pretty gay. I could put a pretty good whoopin on a ram when I was stock. Those were six speeds though.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I thought you were talking to me for a second...

Supposedly the new eight speeds are fast, but the whole dial shifter is pretty gay. I could put a pretty good whoopin on a ram when I was stock. Those were six speeds though.
A ram with 3.55s and 400lbs of tools in my tool box. Lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
what track are yall going too? it all depends on what gears the rams are running and if they have the 6 speed or 8 speed trans, the tundras are a good match up, hahaha a stock chevy..lol
What about a stock 6.2 max trailering package chevy, I think that truck stock to stock is fastest 1/2 ton crew cab pick up out.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Never actually raced on yet, but I've seen a few tube videos of them laying the smack down on a stock EB.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts