F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
No doubt that's a stout pass Tim all by itself no matter what was in the lane next to you.

Camaro SS's typically will run 13.0's to 13.8's with the A6 and around two tenths quicker with the M6.

No matter the circumstances or excuses with the Camaro, there's a tiny bit of whooo raaa to be had, beating the Camaro in the quarter mile.

Nice pass!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
91v2 livernois tune, airaid dry intake, nitto terra grapplers. It was my first time at bandimere and loved it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Makes me smile every time I watch it!!! Nice run!!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Awesome run. Showed it to someone...his statement was "There's no way! It's gotta be running methanol injection or something!" Nope. Just a few other aftermarkets and a run down the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice "W"!

I would love to hear what the Cam driver was thinking before, during, and after that run.

SPPD

·
Registered
805 Posts
Kind of on topic - here's a Flex vs a Camaro SS both running mid 12's. I love Ecoboost! (car was around 400HP here, now around 600)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Given the altitude that was a very respectible run! Mine ran 15.205 at 650' above sea level bone stock at 91 MPH for comparison. Not bad for 5500'.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yes, I was asking the OP... Heard of people putting it in 4wd to race and wonder how they think that's a good idea..??..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
17 Participants
Kc311
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing