F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
09/17/12 Went to dealer and found her on lot. 2012 CCSB F-150 FX4. All black interior with black exterior. Ecoboost engine, Fully loaded. My first truck purchase!

Next day went and dropped some money and signed papers!

Took her home and got to researching some mods!

First thing I had planned for it was getting window tint, I got 5% on the brow and rear windows, and 25% up front. Went and got the best they had according to them. It's Metallic tint.

Discussion starter · #2 ·

After the tint I looked at Recons website and ordered interior/exterior lights for it.

Front

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Rear

Exterior third break light.

After the Recon lights I ordered a Rough Country 2.5 leveling kit.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Level with 33/12.50/R20 Nitto Mud Grapplers.

Parked next to my old 08 F250 CCSB 6.4L Badlander on 35s and 20s

Between getting it leveled and lifted I also got Recon brake lights, license plate lights and reverse lights.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Here she is lifted
Some before then progress pictures

6 inch RC lift on 35/12.50/r20 toyo with fuel hostages

Dropped off to start the lift

During lift

Driving home from being lifted.

First Bath lifted

Discussion starter · #9 ·
When I was completely stock I got around 19 on highway. with a leveling kit i got about 16 on highway and with the lift its between 13-14. All these are while keeping my foot out of it. And this is also with the SCT programmer on it.

Your truck looks sweet! I especially like the interior lighting improvements. I may have to do something similar in mine.

SPPD

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Solid upgrades... Nice seeing the transformation through each upgrade to the final product. Great job man
Thanks! Never finished though! When I can get around to it im going to be fully debadging it and then some engine work.

GREAT LOOKING TRUCK! I'm following this because we the exact same truck. Well mine doesn't have all the awesome upgrades, but soon will!

Cheers and happy ecoboosting!

Did you have to add any additional regulators or resistors for all the LED lights? I ordered all of mine but I've been wondering about whether or not they will trigger a bulb warning or have the fast blink issue.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Did you have to add any additional regulators or resistors for all the LED lights? I ordered all of mine but I've been wondering about whether or not they will trigger a bulb warning or have the fast blink issue.

No problems at all with them blinking fast. They're all from recon. I don't know If they're made with resisters in them.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
GREAT LOOKING TRUCK! I'm following this because we the exact same truck. Well mine doesn't have all the awesome upgrades, but soon will!

Cheers and happy ecoboosting!

Thanks man! Definitely shoot pics when it does have them!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.