·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,506 Posts
Can't wait to see it running and driving ! Dude, you are awesome LOL

·
Moderstrator
3,370 Posts
I think that's great, actually fantastic.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I so wish I had the time and resources to do such projects. You're a true Craftsman/Fabricator.

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Looks good my friend. Glad to see someone's project coming together after so long. I know you're excited to see it finally run!

Reactions: EcoBoostedF100

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,506 Posts
Sounds great also !

Reactions: sleipnir

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Congrats! That's quite an achievement. You may have to dump 1000 lbs of lead in the rear for a WOT run.

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
9,582 Posts
I could stare at that dashboard forever. Such a nice blend of my childhood AND current visual expectations. I really really like how you did that!

Coolest truck on the road while you are cruising

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
I could stare at that dashboard forever. Such a nice blend of my childhood AND current visual expectations. I really really like how you did that!

Coolest truck on the road while you are cruising

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Thanks a bunch! latest video from this morning at Sunrise. It appears from initial driving I should easily be able to get 25 MPG @ 60 mph. Initial tune just so I can put a few miles on and break-in the engine. 124 miles so far but temps in phoenix 116-118 deg this week so it's early morning or late evening drives with no AC. Even partial throttle when the boost gauge says 19 PSI its rollin' pretty good.

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,506 Posts
Beautiful video, truck and sunrise and all ! Kudos !

·
Registered
80 Posts
So hot out decided now was time to install AC & get my TPMS working. Bit tricky trying to blend old truck components with new truck for AC.

prior first install of tires on the custom made wheels the wheels got pretty scuffed up. Tons of work trying to hand sand n polish the wheels.

wheels now done. I hand mounted tires this time to keep wheels nice. Tire store said not possible to get TPMS working on a 55 yr old truck. 😆

hoping by end of day today I can have truck off jack stands and roll in’ again.

4B7DB325-AC94-4720-8EC2-A5F628C131F5.jpeg

341 - 360 of 381 Posts