F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edge is running a summer deal where you get 50.00 rebate for buying a CTS tuner. Hoping this will push some of you guys to add some power to your truck before the end of the summer.

Edge CTS Summer Rebate

85200_edge_cts_evolution_touch_screen_installed-3_med.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
how much is the tuner without rebate?also how much whp and ft lbs torque will this add to my ecoboost?any hard shifting problems on this tuner or other problems?also are these tuners available for 2013's?do they have pillar docks for them?

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The edge ecoboost tuner is 589.00 before the rebate. I will tell you if you buy it with our AFE intake package (Which we are ofering at 10% off right now) you could still get the 50.00 mail in rebate. There is no pillar pod for these, just a dash pod. When we added this to my 2011 we got 82 Rear Wheel Ft Lbs with the AFE Stage 2 intake. My truck drives 100 percent stock, just with added power. Edge makes a really nice product and a nice tune. Here is sopme more info and dyno numbers from my 2011 project ecoboost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Stage3Motorsports
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing