F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys Im looking at putting a Exhaust on my 2012 Ecoboost, I've been locked on the Heartthrob and Borla for a few weeks now, but I havent heard enough exhaust sounds from each so its kind of hard to choose without enough examples of them both. If anyone has any examples of the exhaust please post it! Would be great or any Opinions. the MBRP and Stainless Works systems also seem great!

·
Registered
74 Posts

Flo Pro Max a guy did on another site. SI/DO setup. Looks good and sounds good. Probably the way im leaning.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds pretty damn good! what exhaust is it? The thing is most of these videos they barely Rev the engine, I am desperately trying to find someone actually just taking off with the exhausts, thats the hardest to find. But this sounds great.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I noticed that also. A lot of videos only show the "good sounds" and leave out the raspy tin can sounds. But this sounds like a solid setup.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I noticed that also. A lot of videos only show the "good sounds" and leave out the raspy tin can sounds. But this sounds like a solid setup.
Yea, they all sound pretty good but the take off is different and when keeping it at low end RPM's it sounds much more meaty haha, I am liking the heartthrob a lot. I want to level my car out though and maybe raise it 2" any suggestions you know? Its default leaning forward but I dont tow anything so Leveling would look much better and slight lift maybe.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You! I just saw that as I was browsin the website, im at work and I could be on this website all dang day hahaha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts