F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***all sold***

ALL SOLD! Thanks to everyone who bought or helped promote the sale.

I had a problem with my new truck the last time I towed my trailer and the check engine light came on (less than 2800 miles on the truck). I have to take the truck to the dealer to be checked and I don't want to run into any problems with them trying to deny warranty repairs due to my upgrades so I decided to remove everything beforehand. After getting everything off and the truck returned to stock, I decided its just not worth the hassle to put it all back on later. So...I'm selling what I have...

Tuner and CAI have already sold.

Flo-pro 4" Stainless Catback exhaust (SS865) with stainless twister resonator and 5" chrome slash cut tip. New price, exhaust $365, resonator $80, chrome tip $50 ASKING $300 (lowered 6/17/13)
View attachment 1073 View attachment 1074 View attachment 1075

The above pictures are of my items, not pics off the internet. I have only had these installed for less than 1000 miles. I live in Greenwood, Indiana which is a suburb on the south side of Indianapolis. Obviously shipping would be rather costly so the buyer would have to pay shipping charges. I hope someone nearby is interested.

Give me a call or send me a text if you have questions. 317-557-7583.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I had a member ask for prices of each piece.

CAI: $350 (comes with pre-filters)
Exhaust: $350 (comes with chrome tip and twister resonator)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Price drop:

CAI: $300 (comes with pre-filters)
Exhaust: $325 (comes with chrome tip and twister resonator)

·
Registered
537 Posts
A few folks still have an opportunity to pick up an exhaust and air intake at pretty decent prices also if your nearby. If the seller still has the box for the intake shipping may not be to bad, but shipping the exhaust would or could get pricey.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A few folks still have an opportunity to pick up an exhaust and air intake at pretty decent prices also if your nearby. If the seller still has the box for the intake shipping may not be to bad, but shipping the exhaust would or could get pricey.
I have the original AFE box for the intake, but I do not have the box for the exhaust.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would love to take the CAI off of your hands, I just don't have the cash yet >.<. I will keep this monitored as I will have the cash pretty soon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to take the CAI off of your hands, I just don't have the cash yet >.<. I will keep this monitored as I will have the cash pretty soon.
Cool, just let me know. Its listed locally on craigslist also, but so far no interest. It'll be on here till it sells.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
BTT!

This is a great deal if anyone wants a great exhaust at a great price.

SPPD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
SPPD
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing