F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I'm really starting to lean towards purchasing the Anzos over the Recon headlights!

·
Registered
589 Posts
WoW! Man those look mondo sharp! Thanks for posting the pics!

·
Registered
589 Posts
More ANZO lights for the F-150. Have a U-Shape effect that figured might mix things up from the standard HALO theme. Just wanted to share!
HP101.jpg 111263_1_1_1_1.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm considering ANZO lights but can anyone provide first hand info about increased lighting efficienty , how about during heavy rain or snow ? If they are simply brighter is there increased glare return with rain or snow ? All things considered are they better lights or just slick looking ?
Inquiring minds need to know .
Thanks for your time .
2012 XLT Screw EBoost , dragging a 27 ' trailer at all hours of the day & night in all weather, Ditgramps

·
Registered
16 Posts
Been looking at a headlight upgrade ever since I saw the '13 model!!! Can't swing the Ka-ching for the OEM projectors, so ordered some ANZO headlights as per the one's in this thread. I hope they perform as good/cool as they look! Anyone out there have any testamonials regarding thier performance?
Thanx ahead, Ed

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey dan,
I do alot of rural driving at night and i'm debating getting after market projectors, in your opinion are these brighter than the stock headlights? and are you using the bulbs that came with the units?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Been looking at a headlight upgrade ever since I saw the '13 model!!! Can't swing the Ka-ching for the OEM projectors, so ordered some ANZO headlights as per the one's in this thread. I hope they perform as good/cool as they look! Anyone out there have any testamonials regarding thier performance?
Thanx ahead, Ed
hey roadrace you must have yours in by now, hows the performance compared to the stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
All the after market headlights are thy jut plug and play? Or do you have to wire anything thing up?

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
^^^as am i

KCCO!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Alot of guys are complaining that the light output for these aftermarket lights are not even par with the stock halogen's... I think they have h1 & h7 bulbs in them (basicly fog light bulbs) I've seen some pictures of the beam cutoff and looks like hid's are a pretty viable option for the low beam. There's a bi-xenon kit that converts them to hi-low for the projectors Retro-Quik: Spyder/Spec-D Lights - Complete Retrofit Kits... would be less expensive than trying to put the 2013 assemblies and more esteticly appealing than an oem retrofit..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
18 Participants
VolForLife
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing