F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is minor, but I am trying to find a baseball cap that has both F150 and Ecoboost. Anybody know where I ca find one?

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan. When we were visiting Hawaii I saw one a guy was wearing. It was kind of gradient orange. He said he got it as a gift. Thank you for your input.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
At most of the malls around here they have booths that make custom hats. If you bring them the design you like they will scan it into the computer and put it on the hat for you. They also have just about every style, shape, and color you could think of. It costs about 25 bucks for 1 and 37 bucks for 2.
There is a little sign at all of them about copyright blah blah blah, but I have never seen them turn away any business.

SPPD

·
Registered
139 Posts
ugh there is such a thing as too many hats...lol

Wouldnt mind a small windo sticker though

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would love to have a hat to sit in the center of my dash for everyone to see :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yes...wheres the hats...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I do need to represent! And add to my 200+ hat collection...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Go get a custom one made at a Lidz or New Era store. You can just get a blank colored hat of your choice and they can embroider anything you want on it. (if it's one of the stores that does embroidering) That's where I got my F-150 hat done up.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Go get a custom one made at a Lidz or New Era store. You can just get a blank colored hat of your choice and they can embroider anything you want on it. (if it's one of the stores that does embroidering) That's where I got my F-150 hat done up.
pics or liar

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

·
Registered
167 Posts
pics or liar

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a RED.org smart case using an app called Tapatalky
Don't mind the other junk but this is the best pic of my hat I have right now lol. The stitching on "Silver" was slightly messed up, but I just learned to ignore it. It all depends on the person you get to stitch the hat. IMG_20150919_213645.jpg

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Don't mind the other junk but this is the best pic of my hat I have right now lol. The stitching on "Silver" was slightly messed up, but I just learned to ignore it. It all depends on the person you get to stitch the hat. View attachment 41320
Is that a vape you got there?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah it is haha, my other addiction besides my truck. It's an IPV3 LI with a Royal Hunter atty on it, running a .35 ohm build using my favorite juice, Vapergate Crystal Smurf.

Reactions: norcal_ecoscrew

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Yeah it is haha, my other addiction besides my truck. It's an IPV3 LI with a Royal Hunter atty on it, running a .35 ohm build using my favorite juice, Vapergate Crystal Smurf.
View attachment 41321

Mine too. Running a Kanger subtank, love it.

I run a .5 ohm homemade coil w/ 24 gauge kanthal @ 30 watts. Vaping a fresh batch of mt baker strawberry kiwi.

Reactions: SilverStreak
1 - 20 of 28 Posts